A web browser’s cache stores temporary instances of web pages, allowing them to load faster next time you visit. Clearing your browser’s cache is recommended if you’re experiencing things like pages freezing, not loading, or being unresponsive.
1. Launch AOL Desktop Gold.
2. Sign in with your username and password.
3. In the top menu bar, click the Settings icon.
4. In the left menu, click Browser.
5. Click the Security tab.
6. Click Clear Footprints Now.
7. Select the data you’d like to clear and click Clear Footprints Now.
For More Information on issues of AOL DESKTOP GOLD visit: install aol desktop gold